HOW AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED?
Tavfer Hotéis respects your privacy and uses the information collected to facilitate the processes of room reservation and billing, customer management, for historical and statistical purposes, legal obligations, quality control of service and for future contacts. We use the information collected to tailor our products and services to our customers, to send information, promotions and prizes depending on the stays, through e-mail, SMS or telephone call. This communication relates to our products or products from partners with whom we have an agreement and does not constitute a legal or contractual obligation. There are no consequences for those who do not provide them.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION?
Empreendimentos Turísticos Quinta dos Cedros, S.A., with address at Avenida Tomás Cabreira – 8500-802 Portimão and NIF – 502671238, hereinafter referred to as Tavfer Hotels.
To ensure the security of your data and maximum confidentiality, we treat the information you have provided to us in an absolutely confidential manner, in accordance with our internal security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and we do not share your data with third parties for commercial purposes.
There may be automated decisions, such as profiling, in order to better tailor our offer to the needs of our customers and to allow adherent customers to receive specific promotions and benefits. Tavfer Hotels may use third parties to send emails and SMS.
The data subject may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the National Data Protection Commission.
WHO CAN I CONTACT TO ACCESS, RECTIFY OR DELETE THE DATA?
Our customers and visitors have different privacy concerns and can at any time review, update and decide what kind of data they want to see stored. The person in charge of the data can be contacted directly through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to whom he may request at any time the copy of the data concerning him, the withdrawal of consent, rectification, erasure, limitation, portability and opposition to the processing of the same. The subsequent withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of this consent.
HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
Personal data is kept until the purpose for which it is intended is exhausted, being deleted 7 years from the last interaction of the customer with our services or hotels. There may be legal provisions that oblige you to keep personal data for a longer minimum period.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser’s Help for how to do this). We warn you that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionalities and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
COOKIES WE USE
- Login-related cookies
- Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms-related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on professional access pages, cookies can be set to remember the user’s details for future correspondence.
- Website preferences cookies
To provide a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page.
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please refer to the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this website so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the website or the pages visited, which helps us understand how we can improve the website.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site presents itself. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- It is important that we understand the statistics about how many visitors to our website actually make bookings and therefore this is the type of data that these cookies will track.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and information that Tavfer Hotels offers on the website and with an enunciative character, but not limited to:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to disseminate advertising or content of a racist, xenophobic or human rights nature;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical systems (hardware) and logical (software) of Tavfer Hotels, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
Let’s hope it’s clarified and, as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure if you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our website.